Reasons I Need a Laptop



By Vikra Alizanovic



First of all, I’ll tell you my reason why do I write this useless article. First, of course you must happen to know my parents Muchlis & Yuni. Well let me tell you. In our house, they always tend to expand our creativity. That works for me and my sister, Vinda. Since last year, or as I can recall it, they started this rule where if I and my sister, Vinda, needed a little extra money, all we have to do is write an article, or a poem, or anything. Sometimes they would give us from 5.000 rupiah to 50.000 rupiah.
Well, they never actually give me that much, since maybe I haven’t wrote an article that worth that much yet. But nowadays, if we wanted something, aside from money, we’re forced to make an article about why we needed it. And that’s the reasons I have to write this thing. Sucks to be me…
Well, here goes: My first reason would be because I need it. Almost all, well not all, I mean, there’s some of them, children of my age, or even above me who already have a laptop of their own. A laptop nowadays is almost just like a cell phone. It’s a gadget. And now, almost in every café, restaurant, or anywhere, there’s a hotspot. A wireless free internet spot.
In which case, if you brought a laptop to a café, you can also check your mail, and roam the internet freely. Also, when I needed to write something important, I can just drop by someplace comfortable, find a table, and just write anywhere I like. I don’t have to wait to get home or afraid to lose my data if electricity’s off.
My Second reason would be, because I want it. I demand it. And, I have my rights. I have my arguments. My Sister, vinda, just about 1 or 2 months ago, she asked for her own motorcycle. I just laughed, since there is no way my dad is taking this seriously. Because, when I asked for a new bike too, my dad just smiled and never takes it seriously. But when’s my sister asked for one, just 2 weeks later, surprisingly, he bought her one. I was both disappointed, speechless, happy, because I’ll be using it too.
Anyway, my point is, if Vinda gets what she wants in 2 weeks, without earning it, I think, I, who have work hardly finishing this article, should receive a laptop less then 2 week. Keep that in mind Mom & Dad!

1 komentar:

kucink mengatakan...

hehehe.. salam buat ayah dan ibu yaa.. suatu saat elo akan merasakan kegunaanya..